Capricornia Post Extraterritorial Agencies
Capricornia Post Extraterritorial Agencies are a fully owned subsidiary of Capricornia Post, operating or licensing several Postal Agencies operating within the Capricornia Post system.
Currently, the following Agencies are operative:
- Frya Nordland Territories - independent agency operating as Licensed Agency
- Baltic Service - Mobile Agency owned by CPEA
- Mediterranean Service - Mobile Agency owned by CPEA
- Balangrad City Agency - Permanent Agency owned by CPEA, using Capricornia Post stamps
- Sandy Island Postal Service - Agency owned by CPEA, preparing to issue Sandy Island stamps
The Collateral Hellenic Territory Agency was merged with the Mediterranean Service in 2016.